Find the podcast on:
Who, What, When, Where, Why, & How of the podcast answered!
What’s a “codependummy?”
What’s the intention of this podcast and who is it for?
- @codependummy on IG
- Sign up for my free course Codependummy 101 at www.codependummy.com
In This Podcast episode:
- Marissa introduces herself and the term codependummy
- You hear about the who, what, when, where, why, and how of the podcast
- Marissa shares her background and motivation to create the podcast
- You learn why this podcast as made for you, sis
As a young woman, you have been raised, reinforced, and rewarded to put the needs of others above your own. Now, in your 20s, you’re finding yourself exhausted, exasperated, and enveloped in dissatisfying relationships. This podcast was made to help you stop being such a codependummy and shine like a codependiamond!
Marissa discusses the pain, agony, and suffering she went through during her 20s thanks to her codependency and her goal to help you bypass all of that.
A codependummy is the perfect term for the codependent women out there who often are self-deprecating, self-annihilating, and self-criticizing themselves and their behavior all the time. The things we do to get the attention, affection, and approval from others is stupid. This podcast is all about helping you to stop playing small and start taking up space, ya dummy!
Codependiamond = healthy relationship with self and other as the goal.
Please leave a rating and review!